Tuesday 26 April 2011

Overly Hung

I arose this morning with a pounding headache and a mouth that felt like it had played host to a sand appreciation convention. The reason for this, of course, being the incredible amount of goon imbibed by myself the previous evening (or prevening) while playing a game called goon pong. Basically the same as beer pong, goon pong can be a pretty deadly game, especially when you're half cut to begin with. The aim of the game is to throw a ping pong ball into the opposing teams cup, which are partially filled with goon, whereupon said opponant has to drink the contents of the cup.Despite winning the first game I ended up wasted before we even left the hostel. After the goon ponging we all headed out to a club called Soho and had a bit of a boogie, then a few of us decided to go to another club. As we were walking down the strip I thought I recognised one of the girls on the door of one of the clubs, as it turned out I had gone to college with her in Grimsby 5 years ago! Small world agogo!

Anywho, after battling my way through breakfast, at midday, I decided to go and see the sights, so I trundled off into the city to kick it tourist style. I saw the botanic gardens, populated by approximately a jillion bats, the sydney opera house and harbour bridge and all sorts of other exciting stuff. I then returned to Chili Blue to colapse once more and chill. Early night tonight methinks, as I'm going surfing at 9am tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment