Tuesday 26 April 2011

Pong but not forgotten

Another night, another game of goon pong. Unsurprisingly my resolve weakened and my plan to have a sober night fell to pieces by around 7pm. So, after the entire hostel had finished watching The Notebook in the common room, we got our pong on. We also dabbled in a cheeky bit of flip cup (here's a hint, you have to flip your cup) and one of the girls called michelle turned out to be a rage machine when it came to drinking games.

I met a load of new people and, after the obligatory game of goon pong, we all went out to a nightclub called The Gaff. It was a cool club with a huge basement bar, and there were topless dance competitions and wet t-shirt contests going on all the time. Hedonism thy name is Gaff. I also seem to have been dubbed 'Tiger' as I've got tiger stripes in my hair and there are two Daves in our little posse.

I've been enlisted to design a tattoo for one of the guys here, so I did a little bit of sketching last night and will continue today once the hangover receeds a bit. Later on i'm going surfing wth my roommates and in the evening I will be meeting up with cousin Gab to go on a ghost tour around the rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment