Sunday 22 May 2011

The Swiss-French owl fever

Sunday 8th May

Much the same today as before, with a day spent on the beach, although a few of the guys and I made the treck out to the lighthouse and even had a few pictures of the most easterly point in Australia, which had some stunning views, but also highlighted the fact that I need to cut out the whole smoking thing after climbing about 20 steps. After completing my exercise for the month I returned to the hostel to jump in the hot tub yet again, then grabbed some lunch and went to check on Florence, who had developed a killer fever. We were palnning to grab some food from the shops and cook a big dinner to share that night, but in the end we were too lazy and dominoes pizza ended up on the menu. I also ended up having a bottle of wine with dinner, by which I mean I had the entire bottle (so much for my night off drinking). After dinner a few of us curled up in Florence's bed and watched a movie on my laptop, it was a wierd animated one about owls but it turned out to be a hoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment